Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Earrings and Goodbye(for a day or two)


HEY
So this wonderfully attractive picture of me aside, can we all just take a moment to bask in the glory of these earrings? I know you have them as well Sarah so this is for the masses. LOOK. BEHOLD. Snape's beautiful face shines down upon us all. I'm so happy I have friends like you, Clare and Emma that enjoy making creepy jewelry like this as much as I do.
Okay so ignore the strange glow emitting from my chin and my deathlike stare as I tried to center the camera...and focus on these earrings people! My grandmother got them in Venice this past year and gave them to me for Christ-anukkah(has a nice ring dontcha think...) Due to the lack of clarity in my crappy webcam the picture doesn't really do them justice. The large bottom part is multicolored painted glass and the top are hand made clear glass beads. PERTTTTYY. I'm on this thing where I really like dangly bigger earrings again(bringing back my 2nd grade fascination...)

This is going to be my last post in the good ol' U.S of A, as I leave for Africa tomorrow! So fare thee well and I'll post again soon! 
 LERV CHAR

p.s: Can I just get a round of applause for Clare's amazing musical tribute post? I kinda want to start with more guest writers, it's fun. Whaddya think?

Ok by ferrealz this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment