Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi!
It's me Charlotte, I'm not dead. Saturday was LE FASHION SHOW and it was amazing! I don't think I've ever experienced such a high-stress situation before with missing make-up artists and wardrobe malfunctions,  but I loved every minute of it. I spent my time getting water for the designers, fixing lights, dressing the models and helping with transitions. The show began in a darkened room  with only a single spotlight that illuminated a woman who began to recite a poem. She was standing inside a giant dress made out of plastics and newspapers that was probably ten feet tall. She would switch off between chanting and singing and as she did so, a model came out wearing this elaborate ring around her with metallic fringe and a large circle on her head with tassels made out of the same material. Then the show began. I'll post pictures soon after I sort them out! I loved your art post! BONNE! (I'm working on my French, how's it coming?)
Salut mon cherie!
--Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment