Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rag and Bone's Pre-Fall Collection

Dear Sarah,
I know, I know, I'm behind. But Rag and Bones pre-fall collection for women?? It's love. (cue Subaru theme song?) The collection's all about broken in boots, with contrasts in the clothing of short and long, dark and light. In fashion, while there are always amazing designs that everyone seems to love, there's always the issue of finding a social setting in which, let's say, a full body suit that covers you're whole face is appropriate.(Don't get me wrong I would wear it if I could pull it off...) This collection hits the nail right on the head with clothes that are awesome and fashionable and all those good things, while still being something that could be worn on a day out in the city.
LOTS OF LOVE MY FRIEND AND ENJOYYY
--Charlotte



prefall
16m

rag-and-bone-pre-fall-2010-collection-4

No comments:

Post a Comment